At Reklame Health, LLC and Integrative Wellness Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry, PLLC (“Reklame Health”, “we”, “our”, or “us”), we are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to our website, www.reklamehealth.com/ (the “Platform”) and our related services (together with the Platform, the “Services”) and governs data collection and usage. By using the Services, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
We collect personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
We may collect, store, or process information when you:
- Submit a form on the Site;
- Create an account on the Site;
- Contact us with inquiries, including via email;
- Sign up to receive communications; or
- Voluntarily provide information.
Protected Health Information
In using certain components of our Services, you may provide certain Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its implementing regulations (“HIPAA”) and substance use disorder treatment records as defined under Title 42 of the Code of Federal Regulations (“CFR”) Part 2: Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records (“42 CFR Part 2”). Our Notice of Privacy Practices is a separate document that governs how your health information may be used and disclosed in accordance with HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2. In addition, any medical or health information that you provide that is subject to specific protections under applicable state laws will be used and disclosed only in accordance with such applicable law.
Use of your Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information to operate the Platform and deliver the Services you have requested. We also use your personal information to inform you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Services;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Platform visitors is among the assets transferred.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We do not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We may share data with trusted partners to help us book online appointments, perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may also disclose your personal information as follows:
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To enforce any agreement, including any applicable terms of service;
- To establish or exercise our right to defend against legal claims;
- To law enforcement and other government authorities such as legislatures, courts, agencies and litigants if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of governmental authorities; (b) comply with legal process; (c) respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) protect the security or integrity of the Services’ information systems; and/or (e) exercise or protect our rights, privacy, safety or those of affiliates, clients, you or others; and
- If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
This, in turn, helps us make our Services relevant to your interests and needs. We use both first-party Tracking Technologies and third-party Tracking Technologies.
Please note, however, that if you disable our cookies you may not be able to access certain services or facilities on our Site.
Our Platform currently does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
Security of your Personal Information
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your information to our Platform thus is done entirely at your own risk.
Our Platform may contain links to other sites, including those of third parties or partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices used by other websites. By accessing other third party websites or applications through our Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use our Site.
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Platform so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on any other websites.
Our Platform is hosted and operated in the United States (“US”) and elsewhere in the world. By using this Site, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to the US. If you are accessing our Sites from outside the US, please be advised that US law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [EMAIL].
Review and Correction of Your Information
Changes to this Statement
We will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
Please contact us by phone at 718-790-4511 or by mail at 157 East 86th Street, Suite 5, New York, NY 10028.